Find below most frequently asked interview questions for Network Engineers in most of the multinational companies in India.
Most Frequent Interview Quetions for Network Engineer Position:
1. OSI Layers
2. What is VLAN?
3. What is VTP?
4. How we can change VTP revision number
5. In what mode we will add a switch in VTP domain
6. Difference between loadsharing & loadbalancing
7. What is ACS server, syslog server
8. How to add node in hpnnm – nnm
9. How to add a node group in nnm
10. What is use of AAA and how we will configure it?
11. How many modules will be there in 7609?
12. What type of ports are available in 7609 router
13. Difference between HSRP and VRRP
14. How data flows in MPLS technology
15. OSPF states while forming neighborship
16. OSPF LSA types
17. Difference between point to point & MPLS links
18. What is external LSA
19. How to bind the mac-address
20. What is the use of port security?
21. Features of EIGRP
22. What is DUAL in EIGRP
23. Commands for configuring voice vlans
24- How to add voice vlans to switchports
25. Dhcp handshake process
26. Default lease time for DHCP
27.5 routers configured with HSRP, what are the states of each router
28. BGP attributes
29. Administrative distances of all roouting protocols
31. What is the output voltage of 7609 router
32. How modules are placed in 7609 router
33. What is STP
34. How the election process will be happening in STP.
35. What is pvst
37. STP states
38. How to break router password
39. How to upgrade ios in switch
40. What is OSPF
41. Function of link state routing protocol
42. Differences between OSI and TCP protocols
43. TCP 3way handshake process
Filed Under: Interview Questions
About the Author: